Tuesday, November 8, 2011

earth, our home

i'm in love with mother nature...

really.


the silent lightning tonight was truly truly breathtaking.
also known as heat lightning, when i spotted the white flashes at level 6, i immediately went up to the rooftop.
and once i was there, it was just a matter of standing there and letting the lightshow captivate me.
really really awesome, the sky lighting up in flashes of white, illuminating the entire horizon, outlining the silhouettes of the clouds, and those crazy electric lines streaking across the sky, sometimes fanning out in spectacular fashion...
it just rooted to me the spot and made me not want to go back to my room.

i swear i don't know what my reaction would be if i ever get the chance to witness the northern lights. i bet the colours of the aurora would just blow me away.


i'm in love with mother nature
if i don't find the one, i'd fall for her

2 comments:

  1. When u saw northern lights, ur mind will go blank for few seconds and u will jump and shout crazily under the cold sky. And u start to take photo of it! :D

    ReplyDelete