Monday, August 8, 2011

anti-rush

sometimes rushing in head-first can be a good thing.

like when you impulsively purchase the first pair of shoes that catches your eye, thereby saving you the torment of walking for a few hours searching for and comparing many many different pairs of shoes.
in a sense, it saves you a lot of headache and stressing over small little things... weighing all sorts of factors, overthinking, and trying to come to compromise and all that nonsense.

however, on many other occasions it's still better to wait things out, think things through and not make a reckless decision based on little information.

it has been a pensive night.
but at the end of the day i believe i'm still an advocate of anti-rush.
if you wanna' do it, then let's do it right, right?
or at the very least, be certain about it first.

"so give me reason, to prove me wrong." - linkin park


it's you to me, your gentle face
overdue, worth the wait
out of my reach, but i'm reaching out for you


and me to the night, i say goodbye
time is up, i fight the time
a needed award, i can't afford
a finished song, one more chord


and it's already in my mind
i'm in over my head inside
and it's already in my mind
inside, inside

No comments:

Post a Comment