Monday, August 22, 2011

the sound of you and me

had a rather enlightening weekend?
with new insights regarding issues of maturity and fate.
being the bigger person and a better man.

but if we regard ourselves as mature then isn't that being childish in itself?
or when we wish not to have any expectations, is that an expectation in itself?
similarly, are we being naive to think that we're not naive?

these three are just a few of the many conundrums that continue to baffle me, but;
i seem to have a clearer and more stable view on life now.
which should come in handy now that schoolwork is kicking in and i'll need to get a good hold/grip on the important things in view.

we'll see how long this lasts though... :|

in other news, i had a really nice warm-ishy/cosy weekend at home.
lunch with the family and then homecooked dinner...
seeing my cousins, nephews and relatives, really put a fuzzy feeling inside of me.
appreciate moments like these.

are you there, putting all the words together
painting your new masterpiece
ocean air, carrying reminders of that
perfect pair we used to be
changing keys, giving up on me to find
familiar things, and try blending in
know this please; i will not forget the sound
of you and me, when we were friends


someday, everything ends
can we begin finding a way back before
we're too late
and lost in between
the truth and the dream
i've never been more ready to move on


bring walls down
hear all my sound
let me back in
love me again

No comments:

Post a Comment