Friday, September 30, 2011

ygolohcysp esrever

i've had quite a few people coming up to me recently, telling me their problems, and asking me for advice, opinions, views etc.
sad people with problems; some heartbroken, others just unsure about certain things.

there's a huge range actually.
some really pour out deep secrets, whereas some simply just wanna' chill with music, or like go out on a bike ride in the wee hours.

and perhaps, it's just 'cause i'm the "emo dude" that people go to in such times, or perhaps (and hopefully) this simply means that i am generally becoming more approachable on the overall.
which is good, i believe.
i think it can be considered as a subsection of the PIP?

plus anyway it's nice to be the person people go to in their times of need.
(okay not always but you get the gist)

it's pretty cool to be sitting in my room with the desklight on, hand under my chin and nodding occasionally while my so-called 'client' sits on the bed and confides.
i wouldn't dare put a wager on my future occupation being anything like this though.

it started with a low light
next thing i knew they ripped me from my bed
and then they took my blood type
they left a strange impression in my head
you know that i was hoping
that i could leave this starcrossed world behind
but when they cut me open
i guess i changed my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment